The romantic couple that slow danced the whole time
The awkward white girl
The kids who tried to start a dance battle
And the guy who thought he was Usher
tomorrow i’m leaving for college, 2 and a half hours away.
what i’m going to miss:
1. my mother, because let’s be serious, she keeps me entertained.
2. my brother, because he has kept me sane in these last 4 years
3. all my friends, because without them i’d probably be dead
4. my non-public shower. BECAUSE LET’S BE REAL, IF IT’S NASTY UP IN THERE I’LL HURL
5. THE CHAD, my 2001 alero is so legit.
yeah that’s about it. lol because i’m not going to miss all the pregnate whores, sluts, skanks, janky people, and half the ASSHOLES that i couldn’t stand.
seeya labor day weekend c-ville.
i guess this is bittersweet. i mean, yeah i’m going to miss the people here, but i’m pumped to start my new chapter in life.
i leave tuesday. i haven’t packed or really done anything to prepare for that, but today i am getting the last things i need from walmart.
OHHHH circleville’s walmart. it’s our city’s capital and it’s basically the last time i’ll be there in awhile. damn.
to all my circleville friends i’ll miss you.